Have you been in a relationship with the same girl since Bush Sr. was a president? Do you think you have exhausted every conversation topic possible, and now you’ve hit a wall?
We’ve decided to give you a hand and help you make your relationship shine like in its best days.
Here are ten sets of thought-provoking but amusing questions to ask your girl and get that conversation flowing.
Let’s take it away.
Personal Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Let’s start with the most important questions to ask your girlfriend.
To maintain a healthy long-distance relationship, you need to meet your girlfriend on a deeper, more personal level, and asking some of these thought-provoking questions will help you determine if you are compatible as a couple or not.
- How often do you talk to your parents?
- What’s something I do that makes you happy?
- Where do you see us in the next five years?
- Is there an upcoming plan that’s making you nervous or scared?
- If you could go back in time, what year of our relationship would you go to and why?
- What can I do to make your day better?
- What’s one thing you are glad you will never have to do again?
- Is there someone who you would give your life for and why?
- Do you think our future will be better than our present?
- What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
- Have you ever fallen in love with any of your guy friends?
- When did you become sexually active?
- What behavior/action could you never forgive?
- What are you grateful for in life and why?
- If you could change something about your upbringing, what would it be?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Many studies have shown that women find guys with a healthy sense of humor incredibly attractive.
Put a smile on her face, and watch her fall for you. If you can laugh together, you will be able to face hardship together too. Sharing laugher deepens and strengthens the bond.
These fun questions have the power to get the conversation flow run smoothly and bring on some good vibes.
- What’s something that could get your name in the Guinness World Records Books?
- If you would ever write a bestseller, what pen name would you choose?
- What costume would you choose for next Halloween?
- If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
- What’s the lamest pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
- Do you have a favorite curse word?
- If we were ever to form a band, what would you name us?
- What’s the biggest adventure you would like to go on with me?
- What would you say was our funniest mishap?
- Do you take funny selfies, and would you show them to me?
- What TV show best describes your life?
- If you could trade lives with a celebrity, who would it be?
- Have you ever laughed at a funeral?
- What’s the most embarrassing situation your parents have ever put you in?
- What’s the weirdest fact you know?
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Couples, especially those who have been together for a very long time, tend to slip into a routine. If you fall into this category, you probably know what it looks like to run out of conversation topics.
Try to make her tell you about things that she is interested in and show you a side no one ever sees. You fell in love with her beautiful heart but also with that sharp mind of hers.
So, use these relationship questions to give your girl a good mind-boggler:
- What’s on top of your bucket list?
- What’s your dream destination that you would like us to vacation at?
- If your house caught fire, what are the first three things you would save?
- Do you prefer the mountain or the beach and why?
- If you could live in any city in the world, where would you move to?
- What’s one joke you will never forget?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve or trigger?
- If you could solve one world problem, what problem would that be?
- What would be a perfect date according to you?
- Have you ever revenged on someone, and how?
- Do you believe in karma?
- In your opinion, are we alone in the universe?
- What’s the cheesiest romantic line you would still like to hear?
- If you suddenly won a billion dollars, what would you spend the money on?
- Have you ever played a prank on any of your ex-boyfriends?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Intimacy is a lot more than time spent under the sheets. While we do emphasize the physical because it’s a lot more stimulating, real intimacy happens in the heart.
Here’s a list of intimate questions to ask your girlfriend and bond with her on an emotional level:
- When you talk about me in front of your closest people, how do you describe me?
- What is your favorite thing about us as a couple?
- When did you realize we could make this work?
- What’s your biggest fear about our relationship?
- Do we have a toxic trait we need to work on?
- What was the hardest thing you ever had to face?
- Do you feel guilty about something that happened in the past?
- What’s my most attractive feature?
- What’s our biggest difference that you actually like?
- What’s the first thing on your mind in the morning and last before you fall asleep?
- Do you ever imagine our wedding day?
- Have you ever dreamed of me?
- Who gave you the best advice this year, and what was it?
- Do you see us as a family in the future?
- What qualities do you look for in your friends?
“What If” Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
“What if” questions are a great way to get out of your routine and let your imagination run wild.
They can be serious, addressing an issue that’s been bothering you, or they can be goofy and silly and lust for the laughs and giggles.
You decide the direction, and we are here to give you some great examples:
- What if you could bring back a person from the dead? Who would it be?
- What if there was a way to live forever? Would you do it?
- What if we had only one more day to spend together? What do you see us doing?
- What if you got a job offer on the other side of the world? Would you take it?
- What if someone offered you a million dollars to break up with me and leave? Would you do it?
- What if you had the power to read minds? Would you read mine?
- What if your parents didn’t like me?
- What if I were completely broke? Would you love me regardless?
- What if we could never have kids? Would you consider adoption?
- What if I asked you to move in with me? Would you do it?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
It’s time to meet your girlfriend on a soul level. Asking deep existential questions will help you peep into the deepest corners of your girlfriend’s soul, a place no one else can go but you.
These questions can be a portal to deep, meaningful conversations, so get ready to open up and listen carefully:
- What is your deepest fear?
- Is there something about you you’d never want anyone to find out?
- What’s the person or event that shaped your life?
- What’s the biggest flaw you’ve inherited from your parents?
- How would you like people to remember you?
- Who’s your go-to person when you need advice and what?
- Are you afraid of growing old, and why?
- Do you care how people see you?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What calms you down the most after a stressful situation?
- What are you like when you are angry?
- Are you a “heart” or “mind” type of person?
- How do you react to animal cruelty?
- What’s the greatest life lesson your parents taught you?
- If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
Dirty Questions to Ask Your girlfriend
Not only that, she won’t mind answering a dirty question or two, but a long-time girlfriend in a serious relationship would also welcome them.
Sexy questions usually spice things up and lead to a steamier action in the bedroom, so use them often to keep the spark alive if you have been together with your girl for a long time.
- What do you consider your most attractive body part?
- What’s your best/worst sexual experience, and what happened?
- Where’s the wildest place you’ve ever made love at?
- What’s your favorite position?
- Are you into role-playing?
- Have you ever tried cyber-sex?
- Are you comfortable with sending nudes?
- What’s your biggest turn-on?
- Are you a part of the mile-high club?
- According to you, what’s the most attractive part of the male body?
- When did you lose your virginity?
- Where do you like me to touch you more?
- Is there something you’d want me to change in the bed?
- Do you have an unusual erogenous zone?
- Would you be open to trying BDSM?
Hard Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
The truth may not always be easy on the ears, but it’s always better than sugarcoated lies.
Ups and downs are inevitable parts of every relationship. There will always be issues that can potentially harm your union, but you can prevent deepening the gap by asking your girlfriend directly about a problem you are facing.
Here is a list of hard questions that may give you answers you don’t want to hear or save your relationship.
- Are you happy with our relationship?
- Looking into the future, do you see us together?
- Have you ever considered walking away or finding someone else?
- Would you say Yes or No if I proposed to you now?
- Am I a source of happiness for you?
- Do you feel heard and supported in our relationship?
- How is our relationship any different from your past ones?
- Would you like to change something about me?
- When did you realize that you truly loved me?
- Have you ever thought that I have been unfaithful?
- Have I ever offended you so much that it hurt?
- Have you ever cried yourself to sleep because of me?
- Do you think I am good enough for you?
- At what moment did you realize you could trust me?
- Are you holding any grudges against me?
Random and Weird Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
It’s okay to ask a set of similar, “on-topic” questions if you are trying to cover a particular subject. Still, a conversation full of random questions can be a lot more fun and even reveal surprising and unexpected facts about your girlfriend.
Here’s how to keep it versatile:
- Do you wish we met earlier in life?
- Would you ask me on a date first?
- Do you have an irrational fear, and what is it?
- Are you addicted to any game?
- Would you ever host your favorite talk show?
- What’s a language you would like to learn?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- Have you ever been out on a blind date?
- Have you ever kissed a girl?
- What’s the weirdest dish you’ve ever had?
- Do you prefer going out or staying at home?
- Are you still in touch with your childhood friends?
- Who helped you go through high school?
- Museums and theaters or pubs and bars?
- Have you ever gotten into a club with a fake ID?
Truth or Dare Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You can’t go much wrong with Truth or Dare questions.
The truth part can potentially reveal something you never heard about your partner before, but of course, you will need to ask the right questions.
On the other hand, the daring part is always exciting and full of tension, often used as a foreplay before taking things to the bedroom.
- Who’s the sexiest person you’ve ever met, men and women both?
- If we ever break up, what are the best and worst traits you would remember me for?
- Would you ever do the dirty with me in public?
- Is there someone in my life you’d like me to stop hanging out with, and why?
- Would you ever agree to a threesome?
- Would you choose me over your celebrity crush?
- What are you most self-conscious about?
- What are your top three turn-ons?
Now that we have you covered with some interesting questions let’s give her a challenge with the dare part.
- Come up with a love verse dedicated to me.
- Unbutton my shirt using your mouth.
- Brush my teeth
- Kiss me on your favorite part of my body.
- Run down the street shouting I love (insert name).
- Put on the dress I bought you and meet me at the hotel at 9 pm.
- Make five different animal sounds.
- Treat me to a little striptease show.
Why Should You Ask Your Girlfriend Questions?
Communication is the backbone of solid and harmonious relationships, but it’s also a two-way street.
The fact that things are going steady with your girl shouldn’t stop you from putting effort into understanding and knowing her better.
On the contrary, this bond you are sharing should inspire you to connect with her on every level possible.
There is always something new to learn about our partners, even things they are not aware of themselves.
So, ask away and watch your relationship bloom and grow even stronger.